Sunbelt Electric was founded in 1993. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of ACCO Engineered Systems, Inc., headquartered in Los Angeles, California. We design, install and repair electrical systems in industrial and commercial buildings throughout the Western United States. Our greatest asset is our “KNOW-HOW” and “KNOW-WHAT” in the electrical business.
What sets Sunbelt Electric apart is our depth of experience and our ability to execute low, medium and high voltage projects. We work on commercial buildings, industrial equipment, water treatment plants and refineries; in both private and government- owned locations. Our teams of Electricians, Project Engineers and Supervisors have hundreds of years of experience in the electrical industry and installing work in accordance with local codes.
Sunbelt Electric is signatory to the IBEW and is a member of the National Electrical Contractors’ Association. Our employees are our greatest assets and we provide continuous high quality training to develop and retain our people and to adopt the latest improvements in the electrical industry. All of our Wiremen are State of California certified by the Division of Apprenticeship Standards.
Sunbelt Electric Capabilities include:
- Line voltage installation- industrial/heavy industrial
- Retrofit and upgrades (Switchgear, motors, starters, motor controls)
- Voltage systems of all sizes (24, 110, 208,480V & 4160V)
- Tenant improvement and remodel of commercial facilities
- Underground power, communication and site work
- Low voltage wiring for Building Automation Systems
- Experience with the following manufacturers: Johnson, Honeywell, Siemens, TAC,
Trane Building Automation and Automated Logic Control
- Variable Frequency Drive Certifications for ABB, Danfoss and Eaton